So I've been thinking. yes, dangerous, I know...
Anyway, I've decided to see if I can make a little money off my great european adventure this summer by writing about it. Everyone knows I hate to write, but that mostly comes from being forced to write about stuff I don't want to. Writing about what I like, for my own reasons, ain't so bad! So I've already found a way to get paid to review a couple of the places I'm going to be staying in, and I'm goign to try to submit more stuff after I get back. Even if I don't end up getting paid much at all, it will probably be a good experience. And it sure as hell beats writing essays!
So wish me luck!
On a completely different subject: my family used my tickets to the Philly Orchestra concert at the Mann Center tonight and it wasn't nearly the nice as the smae concert was last year (Tchaikovsky and Fireworks) but alas, what was I to expect? I'm also home a lot earlier :-)
au revoir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment