skip to main | skip to sidebar

my mind's nonsense...

a portrait of the artist as a young woman

13 July 2006

Posted by CEisele at 23:06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • circle (1)
  • fortune cookie (1)
  • friends (1)
  • goals (1)
  • life (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (11)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (14)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • No title
      • So I've been thinking. yes, dangerous, I know... ...
      • I need to star writing in here, but I'm too tired ...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

My photo
CEisele
View my complete profile
 

This Traveler IQ challenge is brought to you by the Web's Original Travel Blog 
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. ~Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)