Well it's been a while.
I feel like I've been stabbed in the back by someone I thought was above that. But there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I just wish CCM were in a much much safer, nice neighborhood so it wouldn't be so shady to live alone. Because I don't like how much that probability worries my parents. I just really don't know what to do, except that I want to live alone so that I have only to put up with my own messes, my own dishes and my own hair in the shower drain (gah!) is it so much to ask that someone else think to clean something once in a while?
I just want this whole mess resolved and over with.
same goes for my horn lesson at 9am(!) tomorrow...
I want to be the always smiling girl again the one I know is inside of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment