skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my mind's nonsense...
a portrait of the artist as a young woman
19 June 2006
I want to learn how to fly.
I will... someday.
For the record... ^ that's my inspiration. ^
I want to do that so badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
circle
(1)
fortune cookie
(1)
friends
(1)
goals
(1)
life
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(1)
I want to learn how to fly. I will... someday.For...
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
About Me
CEisele
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment